If you’ve never opened a can of coke and had it literally explode … let’s just say that it’s quite impressive. And i’m not talking about just fizzing all over and spraying you because someone shook it up. I’m talking a full-on bonified “BOOM” with coke splattered 30 feet away on walls in the other room, carpets covered, dog soaked, the counters dripping gooey sticky wetness.
If you’d like to try it for yourself, here are the steps to reproduce.
- Stick a can of coke in the back of your fridge until chilled. Make sure it’s really cold right in the back.
- Forget about it and leave it for 2 or 3 more weeks.
- Make yourself some lunch while you’re home watching the kids and notice the can of cold refreshing coke.
- Grab the coke out of the fridge and open it.
- When you recover from the shock of being covered in coke, experience the joy of seeing coke cover EVERYTHING in the entire room.
- And in the hallway and down the stairs, and into the living room.
- Watch as the little kids scamper for their bedroom and shut the door, hoping they don’t get in trouble for whatever just happened.